- Download PNG transparent sheets from Etsy and save images to your Photos folder.
- Open Goodnotes 5 to the page you are wanting to import stickers, such as a planner or calendar page.
- Either double tap or Press and hold down the “Image icon”.
- Select the image/sticker page you want to import.
- To ensure that it is transparent, press and hold the image and you should see the background turn black.
- The page should import as a transparent image with multiple stickers and that’s what we want.
- After the page imports, press and hold the image and you will see the selection “Crop.”
- Choose “Crop” and select “Freehand.”
- Lasso around the image you are desiring to crop and then press “Done.
- You can easily resize image as shown in the video below.
- Repeat this step per image!
To see more of our digital planner stickers in our Etsy shop, click the link below!
Another method is by adding the individual Pre-cropped stickers directly to a goodnotes file. Click the video below for a tutorial.
Be sure to locate the zip file in your download folder and click on it to extract the files into a new folder.